Finnish Open 2010
Suomeksi / In Finnish
Rubik's Cube Finnish Open 2010 will take place on 28 and 29 August 2010 in Helsinki, Finland.
Kontulan toimintakeskus Luuppi
(Youth Activity Center "Luuppi" at Kontula), Ostostie 4, 00940 Helsinki
There is a metro (underground) connection between Helsinki center and Kontula.
SCHEDULE (PROVISIONAL, updated 27 Aug 2010)
Note: The events may start earlier or later than estimated.
Saturday 28 August, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
* Rubik's Cube: Fewest moves [best of 2]
* Rubik's 5x5x5 Cube: Blindfolded
* Rubik's Cube, first round
* Rubik's 4x4x4 Cube
* Rubik's 4x4x4 Cube: Blindfolded
* Skewb (unofficial)
* Rubik's Cube: One-handed, first round
* Rubik's 5x5x5 Cube
* Rubik's Clock
* 6x6x6 Cube [mean of 3]
* 7x7x7 Cube [mean of 3]
* Multible blindfolded (note! Event added on 26 Aug 2010)
20.00 End of the day
Sunday 29 August, 9 a.m. to 4+ p.m.
* Rubik's 2x2x2 Cube, first round
* Rubik's Cube, second round
* Rubik's Cube: Blindfolded [best of 3]
* Rubik's 2x2x2 Cube, final
* Rubik's Cube: One-handed, final
* Rubik's Cube, final
* Rubik's Cube: With feet [mean of 3]
* Winners' ceremony
Additionally, on Saturday or Sunday
* Rubik's Magic
* Rubik's Master Magic
* Snake (unofficial)
Following events may possibly be moved from Sunday to Saturday, if there is time available
There will be a participation fee of approximately 10 euros (competitors only) to cover the costs..
Registration on the WCA web site.
For additional information contact Petri Vanhala (email@example.com)
More information on speedcubing
The competition is sponsored by Rubik's